Re: [tlaplus] Initial state doesn't satisfy type invariant

Thanks, Stephan; that was a help. The _expression_ you suggested didn’t quite work because it needed square brackets around “X -> Nodes”, and TLC couldn’t enumerate the values, but once you showed me what the problem was, I was able to define and use this constant:

SetsOfLabeledEdges ==
          UNION { [ 1..n -> Nodes ] : n \in 0..Cardinality(Nodes) }