Re: [tlaplus] Finding Inductive Invariants using TLC and Proving it using TLAPS

On 06.11.20 11:03, Smruti Padhy wrote:
> Thanks for pointing that out. I redefined Seq with MySeq. Now I am
> getting, a different error:

> In evaluation, the identifier buffer is either undefined or not an operator.
>
> line 64, col 19 to line 64, col 24 of module BlockingQueue

> I am not sure what I am missing here.

Hi Smruti,

if you compare git commit v16 [1] with v18 [2], you will find that the
first conjunct of TypeInv has been excluded from IInv (see [3]).  If you
include the conjunct in IInv, TLC will be able to check IInv again.

Best,
Markus

[1]
https://github.com/lemmy/BlockingQueue/blob/03fe04a9d63d0c92c77547bc10063e83e39a1878/BlockingQueue.tla#L96