[tlaplus] Re: Safety Liveness Decomposition and Machine Closure

When writing real world industrial specs I have indeed never had to worry about the concept of machine closure explicitly. My questions stemmed from a theoretical interest, not a practical one. I was simply curious to know if there were particular, nontrivial examples of non machine closed specifications that were well motivated. Perhaps the "Lazy Caching" spec is the best one to study in this category.