[tlaplus] Re: The rules of TLA+ do not imply that 1 /= "a" ?

P.S.

When I said that if a,b ∈ S then they're comparable, that applies to the canonical sets that are defined axiomatically: BOOLEAN, STRING, Nat, Int, Real. Obviously, it doesn't apply to the set Nat ∪ STRING, but I'm not sure about the status of that set in TLA+ (obviously Nat ∩ STRING isn't defined).

-- Ron