Re: [tlaplus] MinMax Refinement Proof in TLAPS

Hello Stephan,

Thanks for the reply.

I was having a hard time using the definitions of min and max from MinMax2 in MinMax1. It seems that defining min and max in the spec itself rather than passing to the INSTANCE declaration does the trick. I am still working on the proof, but I have learnt quite a lot since.