[tlaplus] Re: Looking for TLA+ module from Lamport's paper

Okay, thanks again! I'try to figure this out myself. It will be an excellent exercise.

W dniu piątek, 8 listopada 2019 14:43:59 UTC+1 użytkownik Leslie Lamport napisał:
I don't remember how Dist and Ldr are defined, so I don't know how to represent the set of all values  Dist(n, Ldr(n)) for nodes in n, or how to define the maximum of that set.  If you can't figure these things out, I'm sure someone in the group can explain it to you.  But, since Dist takes two arguments, it couldn't very well be written Max(Dist(all_nodes)).

I believe the paper talks about the use of discrete time, which involves replacing Reals by Ints, though I doubt if Nat is a suitable replacement for {r \in Real : r > 0}.