[tlaplus] Opening an Error Trace in the Toolbox

Is it possible to open a textual error trace generated by TLC in the Toolbox's Error Trace viewer? Sometimes I run TLC from the command line and then I want to view the error trace it generates. Having this ability could also make it easier to share around textual error traces with others since they could open the error trace in the Toolbox instead of reading the raw text.