Re: [tlaplus] INSTANCE into a collection

Hi Silnar,

It seems you want to assign Channels(p)!Init in the map. This is probably not
helpful because it is a predicate (i.e. its "value" is only true, false or
undefined) and you expect this to always hold. It would make more sense to say
"for each Player p, the the Init predicate of its channel must hold", or in TLA:

Init == \A p \in Player: Channels(p)!Init

cheers,
Martin

P.S. I have not looked much if there is a simpler way to go about it but I
noticed you are using the constant New within Channel without having it declared.