What do you think about the use of category theory for specifications?

Hi all,

I've been going through the Hyperbook and some of Dr Lamport's writings and talks and finding them all very inspiring.

In parallel to this I have recently started to study category theory, and I've read that Joseph Goguen said that CT is a natural language for software specification. I was happy to read that as it was a nice conceptual link between these two areas of my study.

I would be interested to know if anyone else here has looked into CT, and whether there are any explicit links that one can make between TLA+ and CT?

Zans