Re: [tlaplus] TLA under Eclipse

Hello,

in principle you are not supposed to install the Toolbox into an existing Eclipse platform but download and install it as described at http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/um/people/lamport/tla/toolbox.html.

I do not know where the description that you give comes from, but it looks outdated (April 2010).

Hope this helps,

Stephan