Re: [tlaplus] TLA under Eclipse

On 01/24/2014 11:24 AM, Amira Methni wrote:
> I want to install the TLA plugin for tla specification under Eclipse.
> I've followed steps described on this site  :
> https://code.google.com/p/tlaral/wiki/TlaEclipse
> but I got this error :
> Could not open the editor: No editor descriptor for id
> org.lamport.tla.toolbox.editor.basic.TLAEditorAndPDFViewer
> I'm not an expert on the platform Eclipse, could you tell me I run TLC
> under Eclipse ?

Hi Amira,

let me start with asking why you want to install TLA into plain
Eclipse/Eclipse SDK? The TLA Toolbox really comes with everything that
is needed to specify and model a spec and to run TLC the model subsequently.

Anyway, what Eclipse SDK you are trying to install TLA into? From the
error above it looks as if your TLA installation in Eclipse is incomplete.

Markus