Re: Request for a TLA+ Example Involving Graph Objects

@Giuliano @Hillel Wayne
Thanks for the TLA+ examples and instructions.
They are quite useful for me to start with.

@Leslie Lamport @Hillel Wayne
Apologies for the confusion.

The digraph represents a state space.
Each edge is labeled with the operation that causes the corresponding state transition.
For some reason, the operations are from a totally ordered set.
Correspondingly, the edges from the same node/state are also totally ordered according to their associated operations.
Given a node, a basic procedure of this protocol is to do something with the path from this node
following the *first* (according to the total order) edge each time it goes out of a node.

Hope this is a bit more clear.