Re: Can't check a file

Hello,

Thank you for the quick reply. As far as I understand , TLAPS isn't required for usage of the system. What I wanted to do is just model check a simple clock example, from the book. I entered it, press run and nothing happens. What should I do to run model checking? Do I need to install any other tools?

The error which I mentioned is shown when I do any proof commands.

Thanks,
Konstantin