Re: [tlaplus] Re: Can't check a file

Hello,

From the toolbox, did you try to create a model in "TLC Model Checker"
-> "New Model"? Then by specifying the values for the declared
constants you should be able to "run" the model to check the program.

On the console you should get the output for the run, something like
this (omitted some of the verbose output here):

@!@!@STARTMSG 2262:0 @!@!@
TLC2 Version 2.05 of 23 July 2013
Running in Model-Checking mode.
Starting SANY...
Parsing file MC.tla
( ... more file parsing ... )
SANY finished.
Starting... (2014-07-10 19:48:34)
Computing initial states...
Finished computing initial states: 1 distinct state generated.
Model checking completed. No error has been found.
( ... statistics follows ... )
Finished. (2014-07-10 19:48:36)
@!@!@ENDMSG 2186 @!@!@

hth,