Re: [tlaplus] Scripting the Toolbox

Ok, I see a bit better how to use the cfg files.

If I want to use both the command line and the toolbox in a project with a partner, is it sufficient to only have the version control track the .tla source file, the .cfg file but none of the files in the .toolbox directory? If so, how do I import that cfg file in the toolbox?

Simon