Re: [tlaplus] Scripting the Toolbox

I managed to the get it to work. Now I'm having a new problem. I have a project with 6 specifications arranged in a refinement sequence (actually, it might be more like a lattice).

When I launch the Toolkit IDE, I can model check all the specs and I get no errors. However, on the command line, I get the following:

localhost:Semaphore Simon$ java -classpath /Applications/toolbox/tla/ tlc2.TLC Sem0_Prog.tla

TLC2 Version 2.07 of 1 June 2015

Running in Model-Checking mode.

Parsing file Sem0_Prog.tla

Parsing file /Applications/toolbox/tla/tla2sany/StandardModules/Integers.tla

Parsing file /Applications/toolbox/tla/tla2sany/StandardModules/Sequences.tla

Parsing file /Applications/toolbox/tla/tla2sany/StandardModules/Naturals.tla

Parsing file Sem0_Spec.tla

Semantic processing of module Naturals

Semantic processing of module Integers

Semantic processing of module Sequences

Semantic processing of module Sem0_Spec

Semantic processing of module Sem0_Prog

Starting... (2016-04-16 12:37:39)

Error: TLC threw an unexpected exception.

This was probably caused by an error in the spec or model.

See the User Output or TLC Console for clues to what happened.

The exception was a java.lang.RuntimeException: The constant parameter Pcs is not assigned a value by the configuration file.

Finished. (2016-04-16 12:37:39)

My directory structure is as following (considering only the files related to Sem0_Spec and the .tla and .cfg)

- Sem0_Prog.tla
- Sem0_Prog.cfg
- Sem0_Prog.toolbox
- Sem0_Prog.toolbox/Model_1
- Sem0_Prog.toolbox/Model_1/MC.cfg
- Sem0_Prog.toolbox/Model_1/MC.tla
- Sem0_Prog.toolbox/Model_1/Sem0_Prog.tla

I have tried the following combination of parameters:

java -classpath /Applications/toolbox/tla/ tlc2.TLC Sem0_Prog.tla
java -classpath /Applications/toolbox/tla/ tlc2.TLC Sem0_Prog/Model_1/Sem0_Prog.tla
java -classpath /Applications/toolbox/tla/ tlc2.TLC Sem0_Prog/Model_1/MC.tla
java -classpath /Applications/toolbox/tla/ tlc2.TLC -config Sem0_Prog/Model_1/MC.cfg Sem0_Prog.tla
java -classpath /Applications/toolbox/tla/ tlc2.TLC -config Sem0_Prog/Model_1/MC.cfg Sem0_Prog/Model_1/Sem0_Prog.tla
java -classpath /Applications/toolbox/tla/ tlc2.TLC -config Sem0_Prog/Model_1/MC.cfg Sem0_Prog/Model_1/MC.tla
java -classpath /Applications/toolbox/tla/ tlc2.TLC -config Sem0_Prog.cfg Sem0_Prog.tla
java -classpath /Applications/toolbox/tla/ tlc2.TLC -config Sem0_Prog.cfg Sem0_Prog/Model_1/Sem0_Prog.tla
java -classpath /Applications/toolbox/tla/ tlc2.TLC -config Sem0_Prog.cfg Sem0_Prog/Model_1/MC.tla

Am I doing something wrong?

I'm working with the version from June 2015.