Re: RECURSIVE as a forward declaration

Thanks.
I actually have two "sections", one dealing with messaging and one with operations (it's a distributed data store), and I'd rather keep the definitions grouped. Some messaging actions retry operations, and operations result in messages sent. I'm not planning on using TLAPS (only TLC), so I'll help myself to some judicious use of RECURSIVE, then.

Thanks for the tip about name links working in comments! That'll come in handy.