Re: [tlaplus] building tlaplus from source fails

On Friday, November 16, 2018 at 2:05:54 PM UTC-5, Markus Alexander Kuppe wrote:
> On 15.11.18 23:02, wrote:
> > I have never used maven before, I want to use the latest tlaplus from github so I clone the repo, here's a git log:
>
> Hi,
>
> what you see seems to be caused by an intermittent network connection
> problem.  Try running maven again.
>

> That said, you do not have to build tlaplus manually.  We provide a
> nightly build at https://tla.msr-inria.inria.fr/tlatoolbox/ci/products/
>
> Cheers
> Markus

Downloading the nightly builds would be a bit wasteful on my end, git pull is a lot simpler process.

Even after a few days, the error still persists but that's an upstream issue.

Skipping the tests with
mvn clean install -DskipTests

successfully builds the project.

How do I actually run the .jar files; I am getting cannot find main errors.