Records <- [ model values ] {r1, r2, r3}
N <- 5
defaultInitValue <- [ model value ]
NoRecord <- [ model value ] (This is actually in the definition override)

Under the Invariants under the "What to check?" section, I'm checking DataOK.

If there's anything else I can provide, I'll be happy to do so.

Thanks again,
Shuhao

On 2017-07-14 03:15 PM, Leslie Lamport wrote:
First of all, when reporting a TLC error, please include the relevant model
values that produce the error.

The answer to your question is implicit in my comment in the thread you
mention.  Some operators in the TLC module, including RandomElement, are
not mathematics.  TLA+ specs should be mathematics.  Therefore,
RandomElement should not be used in a TLA+/PlusCal spec.  Randomness is
relevant for obtaining statistics.  You are apparently using RandomElement
to introduce nondeterminism.  If you look at any examples of PlusCal
algorithms, you will see that nondeterminism is expressed with the *when*
construct.

Leslie