Toolbox is unresponsive when PrintT is used

I'm trying to debug my spec using PrintT.  I understand that model checker verifies a huge number of states, so I'm trying to minimize my test scenario and use PrintT sparingly.  Still, toolbox becomes unresponsive to the point of being almost unusable.   Even if I manage to cancel the model run, switching between tabs takes a lot of time.  Even after exiting/killing toolbox and restarting, then switching to Model tab still takes a lot of time.  Only after commenting out PrintT and re-running the model, or after deleting the model and re-opening the spec, the toolbox becomes usable again.  Would it be possible to improve this?

Thank you,
Yuri