Re: [tlaplus] Toolbox is unresponsive when PrintT is used

Have you tried increasing the Java heap space for Eclipse? This is an option to set in the toolbox.ini file, which is found in the workspace or in the application bundle (Mac OS X). For example, adding the line

-Xmx6000m

allows Eclipse to use 6GB of heap space and may make the Toolbox more responsive. (You have to restart the Toolbox for that option to take effect.)

Best regards,
Stephan