Google Summer of Code 2018

Hi,

I am Parv Mor, a sophomore at IIT Kanpur pursuing major in Computer Science & Engineering. I know that it's a bit too much late to query about GSoC and I apologize for that. However, my interests in algorithms, program verification and proofs has got me excited about the ideas listed. Specifically, I was interested in the projects involving liveliness check (though I am open to other options based on communitie's priority). I would love to discuss my ideas with the community.

Though being late for this post, I would try my best to make up for the lost time. Coming to my experience/skills, I was previously part of Summer of Haskell'17. It is quite clear that the projects based on liveliness checking requires expertise in algorithms as well as proofs, both of which I am very interested in. Also I am quite comfortable with TLA+. Hence, I request to consider me as a candidate for GSoC.

Hope to hear from the community soon!

Regards.