Re: Google Summer of Code

Hi,
    I am Deepesh Singh Thakur, second year undergraduate student pursuing Civil Engineering in Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, India and I would be delighted given the opportunity to contribute to your organisation. I have been following this Google Group and your Github page for quite some time. I have also been through the online resources for TLA+ and I am also reading the book "Specifying Systems" by Leslie Lamport for detailed knowledge of TLA.

    While going through the list of proposed ideas, I found the following very interesting:
   While exploring the issues tracker, I found that the query #146 (https://github.com/tlaplus/tlaplus/issues/146) could be another interesting area of work.

   I am quite comfortable with the Eclipse development environment with knowledge of Java and C++ languages and basic knowledge of TLA+. Furthermore I am a fast learner and I love to explore the challenges of larger code bases. If given the privilage, I am hoping to learn a lot from this experience and to attain the maturity to deal with real systems and their issues.

Regards,
Deepesh Singh Thakur