Re: Error when adding an Invariant

Hello, I am using version 1.5.1 of the TLA Toolbox and I still regularly get this kind of error.
Moreover, when checking multiple invariants, TLC sometimes wrongly reports the one that is violated.
For example TLC will report that Inv1 is violated when Inv2 is violated and not Inv1.
Is there something I can do next time it happens to help locate the problem?

Giuliano