Re: [tlaplus] [Dr. TLA+ Series] Paxos - Andrew Helwer (June 22nd, 10-11:30am PDT)

While I am not in a reasonable time zone to watch the live broadcast anyway, I had the same concern as Simon. Although the normal Skype works on Linux, Skype for Business is not supported on Linux (not even the so-called web app), so I hope that the recording will be available later in a more portable format.

Best regards,
Luke

The dates appear in the subject of the post. :-)