Re: NFM 2018 - Call for Papers

This NASA conference sounds good, and it would be nice if someone were to present TLA+ there as a potentially useful tool for NASA.  However, there are many conferences at which one might present a paper on TLA+, and there are plenty of forums for posting information about them.  So, I think it's best to restrict announcements on this group to conferences directly related to TLA+.  If you hear of a conference that you think should be announced here, then instead of posting the announcement yourself, please tell one of the owners of the group about it.  The current owners are Chris Newcombe, Stephan Merz, Markus Kuppe, and me.

Leslie