Visualize state graphs in TLA toolbox

Hi there,

I want to see the graph of distinct state basically when I click on column header after running the model checking. So, I was going through this document
https://tla.msr-inria.inria.fr/tlatoolbox/doc/model/advanced-page.html
"In order to visualize a state graph, the path to the dot executable of the GraphViz project has to be set on the State Graph preference page on the File/Preferences menu".

I download GraphViz (https://graphviz.gitlab.io/_pages/Download/Download_windows.html), but I have 2 problems
1) I don't know what this means "dot executable of the GraphViz project"
2) I don't see any State Graph preference page in File/Preferences menu in my toolbox.