Re: [tlaplus] How to visualize the state graph?

Hi Markus,

that sounds really interesting!
Thanks  for those valuable inputs.

Rachel

On Tue, Aug 28, 2018 at 9:04 PM Markus Kuppe <tlaplus-go...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 28.08.2018 11:31, Rachel Delafon wrote:
> Thank you very much for your answer.
> I feel embarrassed  for annoying you with such a silly question. I
> thought I've checked all the tabs/pages... Apparently not!
> Even though my model state space is too big to be visualised (as you
> anticipated it), I've simplified it and now I have a nice graph to analyse.

Hi Rachel,

for larger state spaces you might want to experiment with Cytospace [1]
or Gephi [2]. For Cytospace you have to "massage" TLC's dot output first
though [3].

Thanks
Markus

[1] http://cytoscape.org/index.html