Re: Availability of foundation modules with SciPy and NumPy capability

Hi Leslie,

Disaster! Defeated in the second paragraph.

Yes, we would be employing real numbers. Apologies,
we should have given greater care on consideration
and discovery on TLA+ support for this.

Conceptually, it sounded a fine approach for us.

Hugely grateful for insight,
ian