Re: [tlaplus] Termination with multi-processes

Hello,

all TLA specifications allow for stuttering steps that do not change the variables, so your process may just never execute the skip instruction. You will want to add a fairness assumption, for example by changing "process" to "fair process".

Please have a look at the hyperbook, in particular section 4.6 ("checking liveness") for more information.

Hope this helps,

Stephan