Toolbox feature suggestion

When working with proofs, I typically open several editor windows and assign different modules to those windows so that the module containing the proof I’m currently working stays visible while I’m looking at a definition or lemma that comes from another module (or even a different place of the same module). It would be great if the Toolbox could remember the window setup associated with a project when I close the Toolbox or switch to a different project so that it reopens the same way when I come back.

Thanks,
Stephan