Re: [tlaplus] TLC Development

Hi Markus,

Wow, that's an amazing PR.

I didn't succeed with the step by step guide, probably because I was using the latest Eclipse version. I'm not an eclipse user myself, so maybe I did something wrong. But the instructions in DEVELOPING.md [1] worked for me.

The repo is a bit overwhelming, but hopefully I can pull a thread from here.

Thanks!
Miguel

[1] https://github.com/tlaplus/tlaplus/blob/master/DEVELOPING.md