Re: [tlaplus] Defining Cardinality with TLA

You can define S^#, though!

S^# == Cardinality(S)

On 4/26/2024 9:35 AM, Felipe Oliveira Carvalho wrote:
That's not currently possible because the TLA+ doesn't support
user-defined syntax constructs this advanced.

--
Felipe

On Fri, Apr 26, 2024 at 8:54 AM marta zhango <martazhango@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
How can I declare or define a symbol to mean Cardinality such as |S|

Something like this maybe, to say that |S| means or in equivalent to Cardinality(S)

|S| == Cardinality (S)

Does one also use the keyword LET or something else ?