Re: [tlaplus] Modeling leases

I've now read the TLA+ spec but I haven't tried to model-check it yet. The spec uses infinite sets such as Int and Nat, it doesn't constrain these to finite sets and it doesn't use the techniques described in Lamport's "Real Time Is Really Simple" to make the state space finite. I don't think spec could be model-checked with TLC. Is this a demonstration of Apalache's advantages over TLC?