Re: [tlaplus] Modeling leases

Hi Jesse,

I used Apalache to check a clock synchronization algorithm a few years
ago. You can have a look at the TLA+ specification [1] and the talk
from the TLA+ Tutorial 2021 [2].

[1] https://github.com/informalsystems/tla-apalache-workshop/blob/main/examples/clock-sync/ClockSync7.tla
[2] https://youtu.be/NXLJoUKJnDQ?t=5821

Best,