[tlaplus] Re: Advent of TLA+

This is a good idea but it takes a lot of work to make the puzzles. Apparently the guy organizing AoC works on it for four months.

I agree that a rustlings-style series of exercises is a great way to learn languages. I also like The Natural Number Game (for Lean) for this.

Creating a series of online exercises of this type was an early goal of my rust-based rewrite of SANY/TLC which is on the backburner for now. Perhaps next year I will finish it.

Andrew