Re: [tlaplus] Does TLA+ have a feature where a certain operator is true if and only if a new, different state is produced in the next action?

Thank you for your reply.  I got it.

On Saturday, December 9, 2023 at 1:03:02 AM UTC+8 Markus Kuppe wrote:
TLC exposes TLCGet(“distinct”) among other statistics [1].

Markus

[1] https://lamport.azurewebsites.net/tla/current-tools.pdf