[tlaplus] Re: How do you think abstractly

Hi Akash, for TLA+ I think instead of set of integers you would like to give it as sequence of integers since sequence has a DOMAIN of unique integer indexes starting from 1 (which is actually the position of the elements in the sequence). But with sequences you can have repeat of the same integer and can change ordering as well which can give you different pairs.

Like you, I am learning TLA+. I found TLA+ for me both for writing algorithms and specifying algorithm. It sometimes help me learn my algorithm better by creating it in TLA+. I hope this helps. Thanks.