Re: [tlaplus] tla2tools.jar output error trace

Currently, the -continue and -dumpTrace options are incompatible due to a technical limitation. We are open to considering patches that might address this issue. :-)

Additionally, it's important to note that the JSON encoding does not support multiple traces. In contrast, -dumpTrace tla is specifically designed to handle multiple traces, including counterexamples to liveness properties.

Markus