Re: [tlaplus] A CHOOSE+TLC conundrum

Thank you, what you're saying makes sense and clears things up for me. Still, I'm a bit surprised, as I expected TLC to quantify over all interpretations when checking the formula, as I'd expect we define a formula to be true only if it's true in all interpretations. I expected that check to be possible given that TLC only supports bounded CHOOSE/quantifiers, but maybe it's not?

Cheers,
Ognjen