Re: [tlaplus] How to launch clean IDE

It looks like you are starting the TLC command-line tools such as SANY or TLC. There are two IDEs with support for TLC: in the videos you will have seen the TLA+ Toolbox [1] (a stand-alone Eclipse application), but there is also a VS Code Extension [2] with support for TLC.

Hope this helps,
Stephan

[1] https://lamport.azurewebsites.net/tla/toolbox.html
[2] https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=alygin.vscode-tlaplus