Re: [tlaplus] TLA+ and C++ templates

Thank you! I have it working now.

On Tuesday, July 11, 2023 at 9:36:54 PM UTC+1 Hillel Wayne wrote:

The problem is that .. is imported from the Integers module, which TLC doesn't know about. You instead have to do something like make a new MaxValue constant, define Value == 0..MaxValue, and then in the config file set MaxValue = 10.

(You can assign 0..10 to a constant in the Toolbox IDE, which works by defining a new MC.tla file with Const_1234 == 0..10, and then putting Value <- Const_1234 in the config file.)