Re: [tlaplus] How do you do functions of structures?

I was used to using the structured version, until I started to play with TLAPS.
The things are easier to prove in the case of the structure split to multiple variables.
Not sure why. Maybe the prover can easier resolve the actions that do not change a variable used in a property to prove.

Karolis