Re: [tlaplus] tlc is throwing a classcastexception.

On 20.04.21 17:36, Avi Feygin wrote:
we have an assignment to create a basic sieve, and I think I have the theory down
but now it threw this completely unexpected exception.
TLC threw an unexpected exception.
This was probably caused by an error in the spec or model.
See the User Output or TLC Console for clues to what happened.
The exception was a java.lang.ClassCastException
: class tlc2.tool.coverage.ActionWrapper cannot be cast to class tlc2.tool.coverage.OpApplNodeWrapper (tlc2.tool.coverage.ActionWrapper and tlc2.tool.coverage.OpApplNodeWrapper are in unnamed module of loader 'app')

Hi Avi,

please disable profiling on the "TLC Options" page of the Toolbox model to avoid the ClassCastException.