Dear TLA+ users,
We have the pleasure of announcing the quasi-simultaneous release of
the TLA Toolbox version 1.4.8 and the TLA Proof System version 1.3.0.
They are available as usual through the following links:
What's new in these releases:
- Added a feature to Renumber Proof command.
- Disallowed <*> and <+> in names of named proof steps.
- Minor bug fixes to Toolbox and TLC.
- Corrected definition of Tail in standard Sequences Module.
- Bug fixes
- A new back-end that handles Propositional Temporal Logic. This
means you can finally complete your safety proofs. Use is
illustrated in the example files and the tutorial on
-- Damien Doligez for the TLA team.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "tlaplus" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tlaplus+u...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
To post to this group, send email to tla...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tlaplus.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.