[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
New release of the Toolbox and TLAPS
Dear TLA+ users,
We have the pleasure of announcing the quasi-simultaneous release of
the TLA Toolbox version 1.4.8 and the TLA Proof System version 1.3.0.
They are available as usual through the following links:
What's new in these releases:
- Added a feature to Renumber Proof command.
- Disallowed <*> and <+> in names of named proof steps.
- Minor bug fixes to Toolbox and TLC.
- Corrected definition of Tail in standard Sequences Module.
- Bug fixes
- A new back-end that handles Propositional Temporal Logic. This
means you can finally complete your safety proofs. Use is
illustrated in the example files and the tutorial on
-- Damien Doligez for the TLA team.