Re: [tlaplus] TLA+ wiki: https://docs.tlapl.us/

Thanks Calvin, I've updated the configuration to prevent the entity rewriting. Please let me know if you spot more issues.

Federico

Il giorno mercoledì 9 ottobre 2024 alle 06:17:27 UTC+1 Calvin Loncaric ha scritto:
Thanks a ton for setting this up!

One quick observation: it seems DokuWiki rewrites the less-than-or-equal operator <= to the arrow ⇐, which makes it hard to write TLA+ inline in text (see e.g. https://docs.tlapl.us/using:standard_lib). Maybe we can disable that conversion?

https://docs.tlapl.us/wiki:syntax#text_conversions

--
Calvin