Re: [tlaplus] Why does this liveness property not work?

Bisecting identified the breaking commit, which occurred in August 2021.

I opened this issue in the repo: https://github.com/tlaplus/tlaplus/issues/1037

Andrew

On Monday, October 7, 2024 at 7:29:58 PM UTC-4 Andrew Helwer wrote:
Aha, this inspired me to check it with an older release and it doesn't report an error there! So this seems to be a regression. An excellent opportunity for me to exercise my git bisect skills.

Andrew