[tlaplus] TLA+ Course example not working with latest TLA+ Toolbox

Hi. I'm completely green when it comes to TLA+. I'm going through the course by Leslie Lamport and got stuck at the first TLA+ example. I copy pasted the example provided with the course and the behavior spec doesn't form doesn't look like it does in the course video. You can see the code and the error message in the screenshot. How do I fix this issue?
CopyQ.PCHrug.png