Re: [tlaplus] Re: tla+Deps

Re:nix, no I didn’t have the opportunity to use it yet

On Wed, Apr 19, 2023 at 2:03 PM Paulo Feodrippe <pfeodrippe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Oh nice! I can contribute to the RFC when I or other people start to use this more and more.

The main idea is to leverage deps repos like maven and clojars so we don’t need to create a dependency package manager for ourselves. So tools for dependency conflicts, visualization etc are already built.

I still need to write some small guides like how to publish and need to open a MR to the TLA+ VSCode extension so things are better integrated (e.g. people should be able to choose which Deps they want from VSCode itself which would write the options to the settings.json file).

Glad to hear about this RFC :D